We are so excited for another great baseball season! Join us on Tuesday, July 19 for a Cape Cod 5 sponsored game night with the Martha's Vineyard Sharks of the New England Collegiate Baseball League.
Stop by our Vineyard Haven and Edgartown Banking Centers on the day of the game - Tuesday, July 19, and enter for a chance to win a team autographed, custom baseball bat!
For official baseball bat giveaway rules, please see below.
Banking Center Events
Martha's Vineyard – Vineyard Haven Banking Center
Martha's Vineyard – Edgartown Banking Center
Enter for a chance to win a team autographed, custom baseball bat from the Barnstable Bat Company from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Teams: Sanford Mainers at Martha's Vineyard Sharks
Location: Shark Tank at Vineyard Baseball Park
Martha's Vineyard Regional High School
100 Edgartown Vineyard Haven Road, Oak Bluffs
Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 7:05 p.m.
Stop by the Cape Cod 5 table before the game to pick up baseball-themed giveaways!
Cape Cod 5 Baseball Bat Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Cape Cod 5 Baseball Bat Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins at 8:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 (the “Giveaway Start Date”) and ends at 4:30 p.m. EST Wednesday, July 27, 2022 (the “Giveaway End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Giveaway Period”). The Giveaway is sponsored by The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank (“Cape Cod 5” or the “Sponsor”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete and submit an official entry form on one of the designated Cape Cod 5 Baseball Bat Giveaway event days. An entry form may be submitted at the participating Cape Cod 5 Banking Center on their event day using a paper form or online by scanning the entry form QR code on a Cape Cod 5 Baseball Bat Giveaway Flyer using the camera app on your smartphone or by visiting https://www.capecodfive.com/baseball2022. Flyers are available only at participating Cape Cod 5 Banking Centers based on schedule below and only on their respective event day. Limited to one entry per person per event day, regardless of the method of entry. Once you have submitted an entry form, you are eligible for only the drawing for the event day on which you submitted a form. You can only win once during the Giveaway Period. Participation in the Giveaway is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from or open or have an account with the Sponsor. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Mechanically reproduced entries not accepted. All entries must be received by the Giveaway End Date. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Orleans Banking Center: 97 Cranberry Highway (Rt 6A), Orleans, MA 02653
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Dennis Banking Center, 688 Main St., South Dennis, MA 02660 and Cape Cod 5 Yarmouth Banking Center, 514 Station Ave., S Yarmouth, MA 02664
- Thursday, July 14, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Harwich Port Banking Center, 532 Main St., Harwich Port, MA 02646 and Cape Cod 5 East Harwich Banking Center, 129 Route 137, East Harwich, MA 02645
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Hyannis – Route 132 Banking Center, 1550 Iyannough Rd., Hyannis, MA 02601 and Cape Cod 5 Hyannis – Route 28 Banking Center, 171 Falmouth Rd. (Route 28), Hyannis, MA 02601
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Martha’s Vineyard – Vineyard Haven Banking Center, 412 State Rd, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568 and Cape Cod 5 Martha’s Vineyard – Edgartown Banking Center, 238 Vineyard Haven Rd., Edgartown, MA 02539
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Sandwich Banking Center: 85 Route 6A, Sandwich, MA 02563
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Brewster Banking Center: 2745 Main St., Brewster, MA 02631
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Wareham Banking Center: 10 Rosebrook Pl., Wareham, MA 02571
- Tuesday, July 26, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Chatham Banking Center: 548 Main St., Chatham, MA 02633
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Centerville Banking Center: 1620 Falmouth Rd., Centerville, MA 02632
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Cape Cod 5 Falmouth Banking Center: 668 Main St., Falmouth, MA 02540
2. PRIZE: There will be a total of eleven (11) prizes available in the Giveaway. A random drawing for one winner for each Prize on each event day listed above will receive an engraved and autographed Barnstable Bat Company baseball bat valued at $100.
Odds of winning is affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Giveaway End Date. Total retail value of all prizes: $1,100.00 (actual value may vary). Allow 3-4 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There will be one (1) prize awarded on each date listed above. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The winner(s) of any prize with a value of $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaway is only open to any customer of Sponsor or non-customer who is a legal resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and, in each case, at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entrants must possess a valid I.D. or other means of I.D. acceptable to the Sponsor. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises, groups, clubs, businesses, trusts or other organizations are not eligible. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, Giveaway, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: On each of the above dates at each respective location(s), the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner per location(s) after 4:30 pm on each event day. A total of eleven (11) winners for this Giveaway will be selected from all eligible entries received for each event day. Winners will be notified by telephone or email using the information provided on the official entry form, within 30 days of the drawing. If a winner does not come forward, they will be notified again by mail, telephone or email using the information provided on the entry form. In the event the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Sponsor, and its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, Giveaway, and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and Instagram (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Giveaway; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Giveaway should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In the event that proper administration of the Giveaway is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sponsor will pick the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Giveaway, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Giveaway, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, participation in the Giveaway, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to Giveaway, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Giveaway shall be governed by Massachusetts law. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree that Massachusetts courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Giveaway and that venue shall be only in Boston, Massachusetts.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or the first name, last initial, city and state of the Giveaway winner(s) after the Giveaway End Date, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Cape Cod 5 Baseball Bat Giveaway Winners List” to Giveaway Sponsor, Attn: Stephanie Dennehy, Chief Marketing Officer. Requests for winners list must be received no later than 90 days from the Giveaway Date (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
7. SPONSOR: The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank, 1500 Iyannough Rd, MA 02601. If you have any questions or issues with this Giveaway, please contact Sponsor’s Customer Service Center at 1-888-225-4636.
8. NOTICE: The Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Giveaway in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Copyright © 2022 The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. All rights reserved. Cape Cod 5 and the associated logo are registered trademarks of The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.