The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank Charitable Foundation Trust was founded in 1998, and is committed to serving the needs of the Cape, Islands and surrounding communities. This private Foundation is funded by its namesake bank. Foundation Trustees are members of the Cape Cod Five family of Trustees, Corporators and Officers.
The Foundation will consider grant requests from non-profits located on Cape Cod and the Islands for the purpose of supporting specific programs, projects and services.
The Foundation also considers support for capital campaigns.
Grants for non-profit organizations will be considered in the following areas:
- Health and Elder Services
- Culture and Art (including historic heritage)
- Human Need (including economic development)
- Youth (including education)
- Conservation and Environment
The Foundation is generally unable to provide support under the following circumstances:
- Organizations that are not tax-exempt under federal tax regulations
- Religious organizations
- Social functions
- Athletic events or activities
- Annual memberships or appeals
Funds from the Foundation will only be granted to organizations based on Cape, Islands and surrounding areas, and must not be used elsewhere. For more information call or write:
The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank
Charitable Foundation Trust
P.O. Box 10
Orleans, MA 02653
800-678-1855 ext. 2223