Start using the MyCardRules™ app
- When you first open the app after installing, a pop-up screen will appear asking you to allow MyCardRules™ to send notifications. Click Allow.
- To create an account, click on New User at the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to register a Cape Cod Five debit card. If you have multiple cards, register one at a time.
- Next, create an account by selecting a username and password. Passwords must be 8-12 characters long and include at least one number and one letter. Note: This password is separate from your Cape Cod Five Online and Mobile Banking password.
- Once the account setup is complete, click Ok to login.
- After your first login, you have the option to enter a four-character passcode (optional). Passcodes allow you to avoid needing to enter your username and password every time you login. To skip this step, click Cancel on the top right corner.
- Set any desired preferences.
|Control Preferences allow you to restrict your card’s usage based on location, merchant type, transaction type and/or spending limit. Any restricted transactions based on your set preferences will be denied.|
|Alert Preferences allow you to specify when you receive alerts or notifications for transactions based on your set criteria. Alert preferences can be set based on location, merchant type, transaction type and/or spending limit. You will receive an alert on your mobile device when the transaction takes place. Unlike Control Preferences, these transactions will not be denied. Note: Although similar, Control Preferences and Alert Preferences are independent from each other.|
Contact Us - Main