Terms and Conditions
Due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”), Cape Cod 5 has implemented enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other customers and our employees – based on state and medical guidance. By entering Bank premises, you voluntarily assume all risks related to COVID-19 and agree to follow all safety directions from Bank personnel and safety protocols posted by the Bank, including, but not limited to, wearing face coverings at all times while on Bank premises and practicing social distancing.
You understand that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attesting to each statement below or by entering Bank premises, you release the Bank from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19. You agree and/or certify relative to yourself and your household members the following:
1. I have taken my temperature, and it is normal or registered below 100.4 degrees.
2. I am not experiencing any of the following symptoms identified by the CDC as potential COVID-19 symptoms:
- fever or chills
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of taste or smell
- sore throat
- congestion or runny nose
- nausea or vomiting
3. I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
4. I have not traveled outside of the lower-risk states identified by the Mass Health Department within the last 14 days: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order#lower-risk-states-.
5. I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
6. I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19, and if so, I have been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
7. I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
You agree that should any of the above conditions change within 14 days of your appointment that you will notify us by calling our Customer Service Center at 888-225-4636.
The Bank reserves the right to propose an alternative date or time than the date and time requested or to limit or suspend the availability of appointments. The Bank also reserves the right to cancel or modify a confirmed appointment at any time to protect the safety and health of employees and customers.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our number one priority. We will be rigorously following all governmental and medical guidance and safety protocols. Anyone visiting a Banking Center will be required to adhere to the following:
• Effective Saturday, May 29, in accordance with updated CDC and state guidelines, fully vaccinated individuals – both customers and employees – will no longer be required to wear a mask while in a Cape Cod 5 location unless they choose to. Those who have not been fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask for their safety and that of those around them.