Home Equity Lines of Credit and Loans are available for owner occupied, 1-4 family primary residences, including condos. Some secondary homes may also qualify.
Mass Save® HEAT Loan
The HEAT loan is available to qualified customers participating in the Mass Save® Program and is designed to promote energy efficiency in your home or condominium. Customers are eligible to apply for a 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) loan and obtain applicable utility rebates.
If you are interested in a HEAT Loan for your house or condo:
- Determine if you qualify for a HEAT loan by contacting Mass Save® at 866-527-7283 to schedule a Home Energy Assessment
- Discover what is eligible for financing and complete the necessary forms received from a Mass Save® representative
- Secure a signed contractor proposal for each improvement
- Receive a HEAT loan authorization form
To learn more go to www.masssave.com/heatloan.
Switching to solar with the help of Cape Cod 5 is a great way to offset energy costs, reduce the environmental impact of your home and provide a host of other benefits, such as supporting local businesses and contributing to energy independence.
Storm Preparedness Loan
Our weather can be unpredictable and present hazards to our home and property. Protect your home now by making preparations with the help of a Storm Preparedness Loan from Cape Cod 5.
Sewer or Water Connection Loan
Cape Cod 5 supports efforts to improve infrastructure and protect our environment, such as projects to transition home wastewater management from septic to municipal sewer systems and switch water sources from well to public. Our Sewer or Water Connection Loan can help homeowners finance the costs associated with these initiatives.
MassHousing Mortgage Rehabilitation Program
Buying a home that needs a little TLC or does your existing home need to be renovated? We can help.
This program features:
- Low down payment
- MIPLUSTM Job Loss Protection
- Lender Paid Mortgage Insurance available
- Available to homebuyers and homeowners
We are proud to be recognized as MassHousing’s #1 Lender in Barnstable County for the 16th consecutive year!