Home Equity Lines of Credit and Loans are available for owner occupied, 1-4 family primary residences, including condos. Some secondary homes may also qualify. Property insurance is required.
Which option is best for you?
With different terms and benefits, the information below will help you decide which equity option best fits your situation and needs.
As always, our team of loan officers and Banking Center staff are ready to answer your questions or assist with the application process.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Use this line of credit as a reserve to draw upon whenever you need cash. Unlike loans made for specific reasons, funds borrowed on your Home Equity Line of Credit can be used for almost any purpose.
Ease of Use
Using a Home Equity Line of Credit is easy and does not require a visit to the bank. Pay it down and reuse it as often as you wish. You may also transfer funds from your Line of Credit to your Cape Cod 5 account(s) using Online Banking.
- Finance charges apply only to the amount you have withdrawn
- Minimum line amount: $10,000
- Maximum line amount: $500,000
Home Equity Line of Credit with a new 3.99% APR introductory rate and additional discount opportunities
- Qualified borrowers are eligible for an introductory fixed rate of 3.99% APR for the first 12 billing cycles
- Borrowers must have a median FICO score of 700 or above at time of application
- Borrowers that maintain automatic monthly payments from a Cape Cod 5 deposit account, have an Online Banking relationship and enroll in eStatements may be eligible for a 0.25% Electronic Banking discount once the introductory rate period expires
Borrowers that maintain a Premier5 Banking relationship and automatic monthly payments from a Cape Cod 5 deposit account are eligible for a 0.25% Premier5 discount once the introductory rate period expires
Home Equity Loan
Cape Cod 5's Home Equity Loan is a great way to finance just about anything on a planned repayment schedule. Upon loan approval, funds are made available in a lump sum.
- Finance charges are fixed for the life of your loan
- Minimum loan amount: $10,000
- Maximum loan amount: $400,000