Would you like to get away?
Cape Cod 5 will be presenting one winner with Cape Air and Airbnb gift cards valued at $250 each!
Enter for a chance to win at the Cape Cod Young Professionals Back to Business Bash on Thursday, September 19 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Barnstable Municipal Airport. Simply complete an entry form at the Cape Cod 5 booth (#25) during the event and you'll be entered to win the random drawing for the prize taking place on Friday, September 20!
Limited to one entry per person
Cape Cod 5’s Getaway Giveaway
PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION, OR TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Cape Cod 5’s Getaway Giveaway Promotion (the “Giveaway”) begins at 5:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 19, 2019 (the “Giveaway Start Date”) and ends at 8:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 19, 2019 (the “Giveaway End Date”), (such period referred to herein as the “Giveaway Period”). The Promotion is sponsored by The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank (the “Sponsor” or “Cape Cod 5”).
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, complete an entry form at the Cape Cod 5 booth at the CCYP’s Back to Business Bash. Limited to one entry per person. Participation in the Giveaway is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from or open or have an account with the Sponsor.
2. PRIZE: One (1) winner, chosen on Friday, September 20, 2019, will receive one (1) Airbnb gift card in the amount of $250.00 and one (1) Cape Air gift card in the amount of $250.00. Additional item terms and conditions may apply. Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Total approximate retail value of the two (2) gift cards is $500.00 (actual value may vary). There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. In order to receive a prize, winner may be required to provide proof of identification. Taxes on any prize, including income and/or sales taxes, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The winner(s) of any prize with a value of $600 or greater will be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Giveaway is only open to any customer of Sponsor or non-customer who is a legal resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and, in each case, at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entrants must possess a valid I.D. or other means of I.D. acceptable to the Sponsor. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises, groups, clubs, businesses, trusts or other organizations are not eligible. By participating in the Giveaway, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: There will be a random drawing for the prize on Friday, September 20 after the Giveaway Period has ended. On such drawing day, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. The winner will be notified by email or phone. In the event that the winner does not accept the prize, the winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner. Winner agrees to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, winner may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
5. CONDITIONS: The Sponsor, and its agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Giveaway; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Giveaway should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In the event that proper administration of the Giveaway is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Sponsor will pick the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action. By participating in the Giveaway, participants and winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Giveaway, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Giveaway, participation in the Giveaway, or travel to/from or attendance at any event relating to Giveaway, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Giveaway shall be governed by Massachusetts law. By participating in this Giveaway, entrants agree that Massachusetts courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Giveaway and that venue shall be only in Boston, Massachusetts.
6. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or the first name, last initial, city and state of the Promotion winner(s) after the Promotion End Date, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope marked “Cape Cod 5 Getaway Giveaway” to Promotion Sponsor, Attn: Stephanie Dennehy, Chief Marketing Officer. Requests for winners list must be received no later than 90 days from the Promotion Date (residents of Vermont and Washington need not include return postage).
7. SPONSOR: Cape Cod 5, 19 West Road, Orleans, MA 02653. If you have any questions or issues with this Promotion, please contact Sponsor’s Customer Service Center at 1-888-225-4636.
8. NOTICE: The Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Promotion in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
9. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or is associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Copyright ã 2019 The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. All rights reserved. Cape Cod 5 and the associated logo are registered trademarks of The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.